This TSD Affiliate Program Operating Terms & Conditions (the “T&Cs”) is entered into and made effective byand between the following parties: The Digital Spacee Pte Ltd (“TDS” or “we”), and you, (“you” or “Affiliate”) the party submitting an application to become a TDS affiliate. The terms and conditions contained in this Agreement apply to your participation with any of our (“Affiliate Program”). Each Affiliate Program campaign (a “Campaign”) may be for any campaigning by TDS or a thirdparty (each such third party a “Client”) and may link to a specific website for that particular Campaign (“Program Web Site”). Furthermore, each Campaign may have additional terms and conditions on pages within the Affiliate Program and are incorporated as part of this Agreement. By submitting an application or participating in a Campaign, you expressly consent to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
I. Enrolment in the Affiliate ProgramYou must accurately complete the application to become an affiliate (and provide us with future updates) and not use any aliases or other means to mask your true identity or contact information. After we review your application, we will notify you of your acceptance or rejection to the Affiliate Program, generally within three (3) business days. We may accept or reject your application at our sole discretion for any reason.
II. Obligations of the PartiesSubject to our acceptance of you as an affiliate and your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, TDS agrees as follows:
1. We will make available to you via the Affiliate Program graphic and textual links to the Program Web Site and/or other creative materials, which you may display on web sites owned or controlled by you, in emails sent by you and clearly identified as coming from you and in online advertisements (collectively, “Media”). They will serve to identify you as a member of our Affiliate Program and will establish a link from your Media to the Program Web Site.
2. We will pay Affiliate for each Qualified Action (the “Commission”). A “Qualified Action” means an individual person who (i) accesses the Program Web Site via the Link, where the Link is the last link to the Program Web Site, (ii) is not a computer generated user, such as a robot, spider, computer script or other automated, artificial or fraudulent method to appear like an individual, real live person, (iii) is not using pre- populated fields (iv) completes all of the information required for such action within the time period allowed by TDS and (v) is not later determined by TSD to be fraudulent, incomplete, unqualified or a duplicate.
3. We reserve the right to charge back to your account any previously paid Qualified Actions that are later determined to have not met the requirements to be a Qualified Action.
4. Payment for Commissions is dependent upon Clients providing such funds to TDS, and therefore, you agree that TDS shall only be liable to you for Commissions to the extent that TDS has received such funds from the Clients. You hereby release TDS from any claim for Commissions if TDS has not received such funds from the Clients.
5. Performance Horizon shall generate an invoice on behalf of Affiliate for all Commissions payable underthis Agreement and shall remit payment to Affiliate based upon that invoice. All tracking of Links and determinations of Qualified Actions and Commissions shall be made by TDS in its sole discretion. In the event that Affiliate disputes in good faith any portion of an invoice, Affiliate must submit that dispute to TDS in writing and in sufficient detail within thirty (30) days of the date on the invoice. If Affiliate does not dispute the invoice as set forth herein, then Affiliate agrees that it irrevocably waives any claims based upon that invoice. In the event that Affiliate is also tracking Qualified Actions and Affiliate claims a discrepancy, Affiliate must provide TDS with Affiliate’s reports within three (3) days after 30th day of the calendar month, and if TDS’s and Affiliate’s reported statistics vary by more than 10% and TDS reasonably determines that Affiliate has used generally accepted industry methods to track Qualified Actions, then TDS and Affiliate agree to make a good faith effort to arrive at a reconciliation. If the parties are unable to arrive at a reconciliation, then TDS’s numbers shall govern.
6. If Affiliate has an outstanding balance due to TDS under this Agreement or any other agreement between the Affiliate and TDS, whether or not related to the Affiliate Program, Affiliate agrees that TDS may offset any such amounts due to TDS from amounts payable to Affiliate under this Agreement.
7. Affiliate also agrees to:
a) Have sole responsibility for the development, operation, and maintenance of, and all content on or linked to, the Affiliate’s Media.
(b) Ensure that all materials posted on your Media or otherwise used in connection with the Affiliate Program (i) are not illegal, (ii) do not infringe upon the intellectual property or personal rights of any third party and (iii) do not contain or link to any material which is harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, harassing, promotes violence, promotes discrimination (whether based on sex, religion, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability or age), promotes illegal activities (such as gambling), containsprofanity or otherwise contains materials that TDS informs you that it considers objectionable(collectively, “Objectionable Content”).
(c) Not make any representations, warranties or other statements concerning TDS or Client or any of their respective products or services, except as expressly authorized herein.
(d) Make sure that your Media does not copy or resemble the look and feel of the Program Web Site or create the impression that your Media is endorsed by TDS or Clients or a part of the Program Web Site, without prior written permission from us.
(e) Comply with all (i) obligations, requirements and restrictions under this Agreement and (ii) laws, rules and regulations as they relate to your business, your Media or your use of the Links.
(f) Comply with the terms, conditions, guidelines and policies of any third party services used by Affiliate in connection with the Affiliate Program, including but not limited to, email providers, social networking services and ad networks.
(h) Always prominently post and make available to end-users any terms and conditions in connection with the Campaign set forth by TDS or Client, or as required by applicable laws regarding such Campaigns.
(i) Make sure to not place TDS ads on any online auction platform (i.e. Taobao, eBay, Amazon, etc).
8. The following additional program-specific terms shall apply to anypromotional programs set forth below:
(a) Email Campaigns
i. Affiliate must provide an opt-out link in the email (if applicable).
ii. Affiliate agrees that failure to provide so and remove all emails from the database before mailing may result in Commission withholdings, removal or suspension from all or part of the Affiliate Program, possible legal action and any other rights or remedies available to TDS pursuant to this Agreement orotherwise.
(b) Advertising CampaignsNo Links can appear to be associated with or be positioned on chat rooms or bulletin boards unless otherwise agreed by TDS in writing. Any pop-ups/unders used for the Affiliate Program shall be clearly identified as Affiliate served in the title bar of the window and anyclient-side ad serving software used by Affiliate shall only have been installed on an end- user’s computer if the function of the software is clearly disclosed to end-users prior to installation, the installation is pursuant to an affirmatively accepted and plain-english end user license agreement and the software be easily removed according to generally accepted methods.
(c) Affiliate Network CampaignsFor all Affiliate’s that maintain their own affiliate networks, Affiliate agrees to place the Links in its affiliate network (the “Network”) for access and use by those affiliates in Affiliate’s Network (each a “Third Party Affiliate”). Affiliate agrees that it will expressly forbid any Third Party Affiliate to modify the Links in any way. Affiliate agrees to maintain its Network according to the highest industry standards. Affiliate shall not permit any party to be a Third Party Affiliate whose web site or business model involves content containing Objectionable Content. All Third Party Affiliates must be in good standing with Affiliate.
Affiliate must require and confirm that all Third Party Affiliates affirmatively accept, through verifiable means, this Agreement prior to obtaining access to the Links. The Links must be in the format as communicated to the Affiliate Network. Affiliate shall promptly terminate any Third Party Affiliate who takes, or could reasonably be expected to take, any action that violates the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In the event that either party suspects any wrongdoing by a Third Party Affiliate with respect to the Links, Affiliate shall promptly disclose to TDS the identity and contact information for such Third Party Affiliate.Affiliate shall promptly remove any Third Party Affiliate from the Affiliate Program and terminate their access to future Campaigns of TDS in the Network upon written notice from TDS. Unless TDS has been provided with all truthful and complete contact information for a Third Party Affiliate and such Third Party Affiliate has affirmatively accepted this Agreement as recorded by TDS, Affiliate shall remain liable for all acts oromissions of any Third Party Affiliate.
9. Affiliate shall be prohibited to engage in any of the following:
(a) Utilising search engine optimisation for brand bidding using TDS’s brand name and any or all of its misspellings;
(b) Utilising search engine optimisation to include TDS’s URL in the display URL;
(c) Utilising search engine optimisation to include Affiliate Links in the destination URL;
(d) Engaging in any and/or all direct marketing strategies through Facebook including paid advertisements utilising TDS’s brand; and
(e) Partaking in online marketing campaigns in any and/or all of the following: Affiliate Networks, Torrent sites, Streaming sites, adult sites, websites promoting abusive, erotic, extremist, radical-political content, sites with content unsuitable for adolescents, Links on other websites, pop-unders or pop-ups, cookie dropping.
10. TDS shall not campaign any Commissions to Affiliate on orders which are returned by its customers, any invalid orders or any orders which involved using the TDS BRAND AMBASSADOR PROGRAM voucher code or the codes not communicated to the Affiliates. In the event of partial returns of orders, TDS shall extend Commissions only on that part of the order which is successfully completed and has not been returned. For the avoidance of doubt there shall be no Commissions payable on any returned part of an order.
III. ConfidentialityExcept as otherwise provided in this Agreement or with the consent of TDS , you agree that all information, including, without limitation, the terms of this Agreement, business and financial information, customer and vendor lists, and pricing and sales information, concerning us or any of our affiliates provided by or on behalf of any of them shall remain strictly confidential and secret and shall not be utilized, directly or indirectly, by you for any purpose other than your participation in the Affiliate Program, except and solely to the extent that any such information is generally known or available to the public through a source other than you. Affiliate shall not use any information obtained from the Affiliate Program to develop, enhance or operate a service that competes with the Affiliate Program, or assist another party to do the same.
IV. Limited License & Intellectual Property
1. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to use the Links and to access our web site through the Links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, for the sole purpose of identifying your Media as a participant in the Affiliate Program and assisting in increasing sales through the Program Web Site.
2. You may not alter, modify, manipulate or create derivative works of the Links or any TDS graphics, creative, copy or other materials owned by, or licensed to, TDS in any way. You are only entitled to use the Links to the extent that you are a member in good standing of the Affiliate Program. We may revoke your license anytime by giving you written notice. Except as expressly stated herein, nothing in this Agreement is intended to grant you any rights to any of TDS’s trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents or trade secrets. You agree that TDS may use any suggestion, comment or recommendation you choose to provide to TDS without compensation. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by TDS.
V. TerminationThis Agreement shall commence on the date of our approval of your Affiliate Program application and shall continue thereafter until terminated as provided herein. You may terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time by removing all Links from your Media, deleting all copies of the Links. We may terminate your participation in one or more Campaigns or this Agreement at any time and for any reason which we deem appropriate with or without prior notice to you by disabling the Links or providing you with a written notice. Upon termination of your participation in one or more Campaigns or this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease all use of and delete all Links, plus all TDS or Client intellectual property, and will cease representing yourself as a TDS or Client affiliate for such one or more Campaigns. All rights to validly accrued payments, causes of action and any provisions, which by their terms are intended to survive termination, shall survive any termination.
VI. RemediesIn addition to any other rights and remedies available to us under this Agreement TDS reserves the right to delete any actions submitted through your Links and withhold and freeze any unpaid Commissions or charge back paid Commissions to your account if (i) TDS determines that you have violated this Agreement, (ii) TDS receives any complaints about your participation in the Affiliate Program which TDS reasonably believes to violate this Agreement or (iii) any Qualified Action is later determined to have not met the requirements set forth in this Agreement or on the Affiliate Program. Such withholding or freezing of Commissions, or charge backs for paid Commissions, shall be without regard as to whether or not such Commissions were earned as a result of such breach. In the event of a material breach of this Agreement, TDS reserves the right to disclose your identity and contact information to appropriate law enforcement or regulatory authorities or any third party that has been directly damaged by your actions.
VII. Anti-Spam PolicyYou must strictly comply with the Spam Control Act (cap. 311A) of Singapore and any other similar or equivalent legislation in force, in all countries where the TDS group companies (as named above) conduct business (the “Act”). All emails sent in connection with the Affiliate Program must include the appropriate party’s opt-out link. From time to time, we may request – prior to your sending emails containing linking or referencing the Affiliate Program that you submit the final version of your email to TDSfor approval by sending it to your TDS representative and upon receiving written approval from TDS of your email the email may be transmitted to third parties. It is solely your obligation to ensure that the email complies with the Act. You agree not to rely upon TDS’s approval of your email for compliance with the Act, or assert any claim that you are in compliance with the Act based upon TDS’s approval.
VIII. FraudYou are expressly prohibited from using any persons, means, devices or arrangements to commit fraud, violate any applicable law, interfere with other affiliates or falsify information in connection with referrals through the Links or the generation of Commissions or exceed your permitted access to the Affiliate Program. Such acts include, but are in no way limited to, using automated means to increase the number of clicks through the Links or completion of any required information, using spyware, using stealware, cookie-stuffing and other deceptive acts or click-fraud. TDS shall make all determinations about fraudulent activity in its sole discretion.
IX. Representations and WarrantiesYou hereby represent and warrant that this Agreement constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms and that you have the authority to enter into this Agreement. Subject to the other terms and conditions of this Agreement, TDS represents and warrants that it shall not knowingly violate any law, rule or regulation which is applicable to TDS’s own business operations or TDS’s proprietary products or services.
X. ModificationsIn addition to any notice permitted to be given under this Agreement, we may modify any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by providing you with a notification by email. The changes will become effective ten (10) business days after such notice. If the modifications are unacceptable to you, you may terminate this Agreement without penalty solely on the account of such termination within such ten (10) business day period. Your continued participation in this Affiliate Program ten (10) business days after a change notice has been posted will constitute your acceptance of such change. In addition, TDS may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of a Campaign or Link or remove, alter, or modify any tags, text, graphic or banner ad in connection with a Link. Affiliate agrees to promptly implement any request from TDS to remove, alter or modify any Link, graphic or banner ad that is being used by Affiliate as part of the Affiliate Program.
XI. Independent InvestigationYou acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated the desirability of participating in the Affiliate Program and each Campaign and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this Agreement or on the Affiliate Program.
XII. Mutual Indemnification1. Affiliate hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TDS and Clients and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and licensors, directors, officers, employees, owners and agents against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) based on (i) any failure or breach of this Agreement, including any representation, warranty, covenant, restriction or obligation made by Affiliate herein, (ii) any misuse by Affiliate, or by a party under the reasonable control of Affiliate or obtaining access through Affiliate, of the Links, Campaigns or TDS or Client intellectual property, or (iii) any claim related to your Media, including but not limited to, the content contained on such Media (except for the Links).
2. TDS hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Affiliate and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, and their respective directors, officers, employees, owners and agents against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs)based on a claim that TDS is not authorized to provide you with the Links.
XIII. DisclaimersTHE AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND LINKS, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICESPROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, ARE PROVIDED TO AFFILIATE “ASIS”. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, TDS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISINGOUT OF COURSEOF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. TDS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OR LINKS WILL MEET AFFILIATE’S SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OR LINKS WILL BE COMPLETELY ERROR- FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. TDS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF A CLIENT OR THEIR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. TDS DOES NOT GUARANTEETHAT AFFILIATE WILL EARN ANYSPECIFIC AMOUNT OF COMMISSIONS
XIV. Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT SHALL TDS BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR INOPERABILITY OF THE LINKS, PROGRAM WEB SITES, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER ERROR, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION,OR OTHER INJURY, DAMAGE OR DISRUPTION OF ANY KIND BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF TDS. IN NO EVENT WILL TDS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PERSONAL INJURY /WRONGFUL DEATH, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT TDSHAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. TDS’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO AFFILIATE, FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY, WILL BE LIMITED TO AND WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID TO AFFILIATE BY TDS IN COMMISSIONS DURING THE SIX (6) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO SUCH CLAIM.
XV. Governing Law & MiscellaneousThis Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of Singapore. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between TDS and Affiliate with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior and/or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral. Affiliate agrees that TDS shall not be subject to or bound by any Affiliate insertion order or online terms and conditions that amend, conflict with or supplement this Agreement, regardless of whether TDS “clicks through” or otherwise indicates its acceptance thereof. Affiliate may not assign all or any part of this Agreement without TDS’s prior written consent. TDS may assign this Agreement at any time with notice to Affiliate. This Agreement will be binding on and will inure to the benefit of the legal representatives, successors and valid assigns of the parties hereto. The provisions of Section 3, 4(b), 6, 7, 8, 12-15 and any accrued payment obligations shall survive the termination of this Agreement. Except as set forth in the “Modifications” section above, this Agreement may not be modified without the prior written consent of both parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be void, invalid or inoperative, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall continue in effect and the invalid portion of any provision shall be deemed modified to the least degree necessary to remedy such invalidity while retaining the original intent of the parties. Each party to this Agreement is an independent contractor in relation to the other party with respect to all matters arising under this Agreement. Nothing herein shall be deemed to establish a partnership, joint venture, association or employment relationship between the parties. No course of dealing nor any delay in exercising any rights hereunder shall operate as a waiver of any such rights. No waiver of any default or breach shall be deemed a continuing waiver or a waiver of any other breach or default.
By submitting an application to TDS Affiliate Program, you affirm and acknowledge that you have read this Agreement in its entirety and agree to be bound by all of its terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, you should not submit an application to Affiliate Program. If an individual is accessing this Agreement on behalf of a business entity, by doing so, such individual represents that they have the legal capacity and authority to bind such business entity to this Agreement.